The 'Cuban Comet' featured on one-of-a-kind Baseball Art
Baseball great Minnie Minoso is portrayed as a member of the New York Cubans on this vintage baseball glove painting by artist Sean Kane.
This painting was exhibited at the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in Kansas City.
Price includes shipping, all sales tax. Add to your collection or purchase as a gift.
Known for his long career with the Chicago White Sox, Minoso also starred in the Cuban League and Negro Leagues before becoming a member of the Cleveland Indians in 1949.
The portrait is painted with acrylics on a 1940s Spalding glove.
This art was featured in the exhibit 'Beisbol' at the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in Kansas City, in Summer 2014.
Stay connected with your baseball memories and show your admiration for one of the game's greats.
- Approximately 11" x 10" (25cm x 23cm)
- Original acrylic painting on classic leather baseball glove from Minoso's era
- Hand-painted portrait and lettering highlights Minoso's awards and career milestones
- Handsomely packaged in an archival, gift-ready box with a black display easel
- For gifts, a card with your personalized message can be included
- Created with top quality materials to protect its longevity and lifetime of enjoyment
Shipping is FREE. Purchaser pays NO sales taxes for deliveries in the U.S.
Please allow 5-7 business days for your painted glove art to arrive. Need it quicker? Just Let Me Know.
For inquiries about this artwork, giving it as a gift, or other questions: Please phone 519-836-5647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sean Kane's painted baseball glove art is on exhibit at the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in Kansas City, has been the subject of a solo gallery show in New York City, and is in private collections across the U.S.
His glove paintings have been featured on ESPN.com, NBC Sports.com, and MLB Network Radio.
Sean has been a professional artist for 20 years and a baseball fan since he was old enough to wear his dad's old glove. More info >