One-of-a-kind Joe DiMaggio artwork on vintage Baseball Glove
Stay connected with your baseball memories and show your admiration for the "Yankee Clipper".
- Approximately 11" x 10" (28cm x 25cm)
- Original acrylic painting on classic DiMaggio signature model leather baseball glove from 1940s
- Hand-painted portrait and lettering highlights the DiMaggio's awards and career milestones
- Presented framed in a 16" x 16" in. black wood shadow box frame with a cloth mat. See photo below.
- For gifts, a card with your personalized message can be included
- Created with top quality materials to protect its longevity and lifetime of enjoyment
Shipping is FREE. Purchaser pays NO sales taxes for deliveries in the U.S.
Please allow 5-7 business days for your painted glove art to arrive. Need it quicker? Just let me know.
For questions about this artwork, giving it as a gift, display or framing options, I'd be happy to talk with you. Please phone 519-836-5647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall of Fame Yankee slugger Joe DiMaggio portrait painted on a vintage 1940s Spalding Joe DiMaggio signature model glove.
DiMaggio's embossed signature on the Spalding glove is faint, seen just between his painted name and banner with years he played for the New York Yankees.
The glove is painted with archival acrylic paints with gold highlights.
The art was created by professional artist Sean Kane, whose painted glove collectibles have been recognized by ESPN.com, NBC Sports.com, exhibited in New York City, and will be part of the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum's permanent collection.
It is framed in a black wood frame with a cloth mat.
This keepsake glove art of Joe DiMaggio is available for $2500.
Questions and inquiries are welcomed. Contact via email or by phone at 519-836-5647 to make purchase, gift and shipping arrangements.
And if you're in the New York City area, this painted glove can be viewed in person at the Bergino Baseball Clubhouse.